This property is situated on the Mount Juliet Estate, which is one of the country’s finest golf resorts, incorporating a 4 star hotel with a Michelin Star Restaurant, an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus designed Championship Golf Course and Clubhouse, Leisure Centre, spa, bars, restaurants.
The Mount Juliet Estate is located approximately 1.5 km northwest of the N9 Dublin-Waterford Road and 2 km from Thomastown mainline train station. The property is located approximately 3 km west of Thomastown, 16 km south east of Kilkenny City, 48 km north of Waterford City and 120 km south west of Dublin.
No. 6 Walton’s Grove is a spacious luxury fourbedroom two-storey residence of approx. 217 sq.m (2,336 sq.ft). Set in a very good position in this exclusive private cul-de-sac, it enjoys a very sunny orientation. Located in a peaceful enclave adjacent to the 12th Fairway of Mount Juliet’s Championship Golf Course.
The estate formerly owned by the McCalmont Family is set on the banks of the River Nore with stunning parklands, paddocks and woodlands. Walton’s Grove is a secluded development on the estate within easy walking distance of all amenities which Mount Juliet has to offer. With maintained garden, No. 6 has ample parking to the front and a south facing patio area and garden to the rear.
• Luxury living on a premium country estate
• 24/7 security
• Spacious accommodation in a mature woodland setting
• Architect designed house with natural slate roof
• Highest standard fittings throughout
• Full management and maintenance services
• Full alarm system fitted
• Full planning permission for additional living room off the kitchen
• Access to Mount Juliet first class facilities including leisure centre, swimming pool, health spa, golf, equestrian, tennis, fishing, walking trails and several bars and restaurants