- Most attractive bright three-bedroom two storey residence of character in a very good position on this world-renowned championship Golf Course & Estate This was the original showhouse for the North Paddocks and has a number of special features.
- The North Paddocks is an exclusive modern courtyard of just 10 houses, with an imposing entrance, nestled in the heart of this iconic estate, offering peace and tranquillity in a place of unparalleled beauty. It is within a short walk of the clubhouse, the leisure centre, the Manor House hotel and restaurants.
- No.2 North Paddocks extends to 155.09 sq.m (1,670 sq.ft) comprising entrance hall with cloakroom with w.c and w.h.b, also cloaks press; fitted kitchen with marble worktops and plenty of presses and work areas, built-in microwave and oven, also fridge freezer, door to back garden area; store, washer dryer and gas heating boiler.
- The livingroom and adjoining dining area are well laid out with a feature fireplace in the livingroom and a wooden floor throughout. There is a door to the patio/barbecue area. It is very private at the back. There are two external fuel stores.
- Upstairs the master bedroom has an ensuite and also a walk-in-wardrobe; bedroom 2 is also a double bedroom with ensuite; bedroom 3.
- Service charge: €5,575 (2021) includes grounds maintenance, refuse collection, water supply, public lighting, insurance etc.
THE MOUNT JULIET ESTATE:
This property is situated on the Mount Juliet Estate, which is one of the country’s finest golf resorts, incorporating a 4 star hotel with a Michelin Star Restaurant, an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus designed Championship Golf Course and Clubhouse, Leisure Centre, spa, bars, restaurants. The Mount Juliet Estate is located approximately 1.5 km. northwest of the N9 Dublin-Waterford Road and 2 km. from Thomastown mainline train station. The property is located approximately 3 km. west of Thomastown, 16 km. south east of Kilkenny City, 48 km. north of Waterford City and 120 km. south west of Dublin.
Mount Juliet – Renowned Estate. When you pass through the gates of Mount Juliet you are in a different world. Mount Juliet House is a magnificent Georgian mansion, named by the Earl of Carrick after his wife Juliana, always known as Juliet. Their home set on a hill overlooking the River Nore evokes a feeling of old fashioned graciousness.
Steeped in heritage, Mount Juliet is Ireland’s leading country estate and enjoys a strong family culture, whilst maintaining the highest level of service and hospitality for which Mount Juliet is internationally renowned.
A feeling of period opulence is present in all of the reception rooms in Mount Juliet House. The panelled walls of the Tetrarch Bar recall a glorious equestrian past. The award winning Michelin Star Lady Helen Dining Room is unique both for the panoramic views it enjoys over the Estate and the River Nore, and for its outstanding cuisine.